Ever wanted to...

Holy green spandex outfits, Batman! Let out your inner superhero, or that dastardly demagogue we know you keep hidden in your brainy bits.

Ever wanted to...

Postby Haelewulf » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:37 pm

...roll a toon, but decided not to because it'd just be too much hassle to solo, and you can't always find a team that easily?

*waves hand*

So here's the thing. The days are counting down to Champions Online... and in the meantime we're getting our hero fixes and psyching ourselves up for it in CoX.

This is a good thing. CoX is a great game... when you've got people to play with. So! We're still enjoying a better-than-decent presence ingame at the minute. I don't know how much I'll be playing this week, since the girlfriend is back in town, but once things settle back down, I'd love to take an earth/forcefields controller out for a spin. More than that, though, I'd love to spin it with you guys.

We sorta tried to put together a lowbie team a wee bit ago, and it didn't take so well... but I'm throwing it out again. Bring whatever toon you so desire. We're good at this, we'll have fun, and we'll do what we can. It'd be fairly cool if they were concept characters, so we can have a bit of banter as we go... but I leave it entirely in your capable hands.

I feel the pull of CoX starting to wane again... this is a last-ditch attempt to play a character that I'm pumped about again! *grins* Any takers?
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Re: Ever wanted to...

Postby Felaion » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Sounds like fun to me! Count me in!
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Postby Lirandel » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Yup. Bring it ;)
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Postby kellidir » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 am

when are we doing it?
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Postby Adjanah » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 am

Time permitting, I'm of course game as well. :)
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Postby Yontan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:45 pm

*waves* if i'm not doing anything else. flipping busy at the moment. Got a computer game to finish in the next week. But goodness knows i need some downtime once in awhile. Gez I miss watching you play bro!

peace out and say hi to your better half!

j
Yontan

Postby Haelewulf » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Wahey! :D Thanks, guys, awesome to get such a quick and enthusiastic response!

As far as timing goes, I doubt we'll manage anything before Sunday night at the earliest, although of course you guys are welcome to dabble with your chosen characters as much or as little as you like (although of course if we're all starting out at the same time, a sewer run will power us through the first 5-7 levels). If you could keep us posted on what you're thinking of playing and your current level, that'll give me an idea of how exemplaring will work. :)

Fully pumped, guys! :D Let the good times roll!
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Return to CoX: The Lobby