Aliclan contact

General talk, rumors, builds and so on concerning DDO.

Aliclan contact

Postby Willau » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:51 am

Greetings Thorns. I have had a small talk with Aliishere of aLiclan this evening regarding an incident in which a young player was seriously flamed by an older player including the use of bad language. I am informed that the incident is now closed and the GM's dealt with it promptly. However Aliishere would like to call a meeting regarding the increase in poor respect and bad behaviour he has noted to get an accord across many guilds on this.

I am aware this is extreamly short notice but he would like guild leaders in attendance from as many guilds as possible between the hours of 5 pm and 6pm uk time to lay out his proposal for an accord on this. I will be online in game from mid afternoon tomorrow if anyone whould like to join me for this as representative of the Thorns. If not I will take notes and come back to you with my impressions. I will check this thread first for any response.

Blessings Be all.
Willau

Postby Cromes » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:22 pm

Sorry for not having noticed this thread before (busy week). Some input/notes how it went would be nice. :D
Just see speedbumps as mini-ramps!
Cromes

Postby Willau » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:50 am

Wish I could Cromes but Aliishere is yet to produce anything we could call solid. Will post when I do have more.
Willau

Postby Cromes » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:30 pm

Thanks. Guess I'll punk him when I see him online. :P. Guess Ali's rushing mostly goes for quests.. ;)
Just see speedbumps as mini-ramps!
Cromes

Return to The Lobby