Much love for Abohac!

General talk, rumors, builds and so on concerning DDO.

Much love for Abohac!

Postby Cromes » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:50 pm

Got your attention, huh? And the subject is actually correct!

Now, I have yet to "suffer" his company in-game, at least as far as I remember, and I've gotten no F*you replies in the forums too, since I rarely write anything. But I found, after reading through a lot of other well-liked peoples farewell posts (some didn't leave after all) I thought I needed some laughs. SO I searched the forum with just the word 'Abohac' and MAN there's some amusing nonsense (a word he so dearly loves) coming from that man! Long time since I've laughed that much, really. Only parts were he was being insulting to our own J-Star the mood dropped. I mean, really, his never posts are simply SO crazy!

I'm not flaming the guy, mind you fellows. I might have an unethical laugh on his feebledminded expense, but I actually would like him to keep writing his nonsense. Only problem really is of course when the GM/Mods actually listen to his reportings, but as some point I guess they'll wake up and smell the humus... Also, for more laughs, once you see him in-game, check his bio. It's cracked me up everytime so far. :D

BUT, while I'm pointing fingers and laughing at the nutcase, I think it's only fair to say that the man once actually seemed sane. Whether his current behavior comes from a lot of bad experiences, a lot of social disfunctions and a self-inflated ego or simple brain damage, I do not know, but once he was pretty much like the rest of us. He even held an event and gave out prizes! (http://community.codemasters.com/forum/ ... p?t=122221)
And he lost a +X disruption greataxe of elf slaying that he'd gotten as reward from the Gladiator event, at which you (back then only, obviously) could have felt sorry for him for.

So as much as he might deserve punishment now for his rude, ignorant and in all ways weird behavior, he once seemed as close to normal as he could get (almost at least).

That said, I am by no means saying we are to accept his behavior or start laughing *with* him. Personally though, I'd like to group with him and see what happens. :D. If for nothing else, then the experiment, the experience (surviving Abo gives HUGE xp, I've heard) and the laughs.

If this post seems all nutty, it's because I haven't slept in 36 hours or so. Also, I'm the Keeper of Morals and Ethics, and as soft inside as I'm hard on the outside. ;)
Just see speedbumps as mini-ramps!
Cromes

Postby Anaya » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:13 am

You scare me, brother.

I think this must be a Warforged thing.
Anaya

Postby Cromes » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:15 am

You'd be surprised.. :twisted: :shock: ;)
Cromes

Postby Lirandel » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:43 am

Bah..! Abohac can go and cut of his pecker for what I care...

I dont give a shite what he did before, I did not know the guy then and I dont care about him now.

a person is defined through the actions he/she takes and I have seen enough /squelch...

Aye I know its hard but thats life. I aint got time for people who messes up the experience for the Company, end of story... *salutes the Black Thorn*.

Sincerely

L

PS: Brother... no more oil for you, you hear!
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Postby Maghiras » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:29 pm

Mh, lets get a party together with all kinds of mindtroubled warforged and let Maghiras take care of the repairing and the oiling :) Now that would be nice idea :)

But maybe Abohac doesn't like to roleplay.
Maghiras

Postby Cromes » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:53 pm

Hahah... Would be nice, but indeed, I have my doubts about him and roleplaying, though some off his posts suggest he's done it. People in the group would have to have patience and accept it if he all of a sudden reported them for something, though. Heheh.. Like saying FFS or 'urine' or whatever.. heheh..
Cromes

Return to The Lobby