FORUM REQUEST!

Postby Stardragon » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Please, can you make some subforums within SWTOR's Forums? like:
- Profiles
- Blackthorn official story and notices
- OOC
- Plot/plot Arches intro threads
... etc.

I put my profile up here in hopes people could use it, but after a few posts I can't see how anyone will ever be able to find it unless guided there by some magical troll with a GPS :P
Stardragon

Re: FORUM REQUEST!

Postby Lirandel » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:01 pm

*bumps*
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Postby Felaion » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:59 pm

*nod-bump*
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Postby Adjanah » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Before we start making 15 forums and make everything harder to find, let's consider a little more frankly what we actually need. For instance: Will there be enough new content to actually need an entire forum for Official Story and Notices, or will a simple Stickied thread at the top of the main forum be enough? With some smart thinking, we can minimise the need for a billion forums and minimize clutter as well - keeping everything centralized should not be underestimated and will save the average user a lot of clicking back and forth.

I suggest this: One main forum (as we have now), with several sticked, persistent thread at the top: 1. Official Black Thorn Reports/Updates/News, 2. Biographies, 3. Player Stories. Then, if we ever reach a mass of material that makes several subforums prudent, we can add those. But for now we're fairly far from that, if you ask me.

I'll set up the respective threads in question, and urge you all to add your own stuff into those threads and delete your old biography threads as you do so. At the same time I also urge everyone to clean up their threads and make them more readable for all - for instance, the current Guild History: The Black Thorn thread is cool, but could really use a little cleanup and explanation. What is it, what am I reading, is this something my character would know, and so on and so on.

Sound good?
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Return to SWTOR: General