Sarad Al Fadrik Ben Hasad

Sarad Al Fadrik Ben Hasad

Postby Lirandel » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:12 am

Name: Sarad Al Fadrik Ben Hasad

Race: Human

Class: Beserker

Blood Coin: Location of the other blood coins

Description:A darkskinned and exotic accented buccaneer, Sarad is both cunning, charming and bold at the same time. Many are the damsels and common wenches he has woed with his words. And many are the duels he has fought for their hand. Although a daredevil at times. Due to his insatiable curiosity, lack of self safety and passionate view of life. Sarad is as loyal as a privateer can be. Not one to make friends easily, but neither one to leave a fellow companion behind if trouble arises.

A sailor's praise:His heart is as big as his mouth. His swords as wild as the sea.

He always likes to dress up for any occasion, whatever that might be. Whether it is to have a drink at the tavern or it is a meeting with a noble daughter. Makes no difference. It is simply "the proper etiquette" in his own words. Civilised manners must be upheld. And besides he likes to show people the clothes he has tailored. Not that anyone will know about it. Of course... In short Sarad is a very likable, compassionate and handsome foreigner (Persian). But also a man bested by his most basic desires.

OOC: Wanted to play an optimistic and romantic fighter type in a fantasy setting. And with a bit of humor. I will alongside Adj Tank/Smack/ and keep the front lines occupied with steel and mayhem for once. I am going with tailoring. But in truth I dont know yet. Will keep you updated.
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Re: Sarad Al Fadrik Ben Hasad

Postby Adjanah » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:24 pm

Sounds lovely. We need to talk a bit about these blood coins soon though, not sure I like the idea of him always knowing where I am... ;)
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Postby Lirandel » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:33 pm

I think we can work something out. It's more a plot tool than anything. But something like on the seventh day at dawn. Everyone wearing a blood coin will be revealed to him momentarily. That should work I think.
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Postby Haelewulf » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:53 pm

Sounds good, bro! *grins* Let the good times roll!
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Return to Everquest 2