Kilaern

Kilaern

Postby Adjanah » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:05 pm

Name: Kilaern

Race: Barbarian

Class: Guardian

Description: A veritable mountain of a man, Kilaern may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but in a fight he makes up for it just fine through sheer mass and force. While he's a mad ox in a fight, he is soft-spoken outside of battle and usually only speaks if he really has something to say. He is a skilled carpenter and when not cleaving an axe through the head of whatever enemy stands in his way, he is often found with a carving knife in his ham-sized fist, whittling away on a piece of wood. He has a fondness for animals and pretty things, which also shows through in his evergrowing collection of wood-carved animal figurines.

OOC: Kilaern will be my main for our little endavour here. I've always liked to tank, and as such I've rolled up this guy. I started out by making him an armorsmith, but since I want to put an emphasis on the housing here, I found I'd rather make a craftsman of him, so I could make furniture. I haven't given his coin-power any thought yet, really. But we'll get around to that soon enough, I should think.
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Re: Kilaern

Postby Haelewulf » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:58 pm

*grins* And I'm not the resident wall of muscle! Huzzah! :D

It's gonna be LEGEN...

...wait for it...

...DARY!!
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Return to Everquest 2