Alert! Alert!

Guides, stories, maps, MSN printouts, the works

Alert! Alert!

Postby kellidir » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:40 am

((this message is sent to everyone except the recruits))

Your communicator/mobile chimes away, and as you answer it, you can hear a alert klaxxons in the background of the emergency audio message and the sounds of the bunnygirl sniffling, and then the sound of Scarlet Vixen's voice can be heard.

"This is Scarlet Vixen to all senior members of the Anvil's Ascent. We have a priority alert ... condition Red. Mind Marvel has been possessed by Jacob ... I repeat ... Mind Marvel has been possessed by Jacob. Jacob has full control of Mind Marvels powers. Telekinesis, psychic shields ... everything. I couldn't touch him. He says he wants to turn earth into his own heavon."

"The base has sustained damage, the Teleport room is down, I am unable to pursue Jacob. Fire Control systems are active and fires will have been extinguished."

"Bunny and I are in the base. we have plenty of supplies for now. I will try and secure the mainframe."

"Scarlet Vixen, over and out"
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Re: Alert! Alert!

Postby Adjanah » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:03 pm

Jetflare looks at his communicator in disbelief for a moment. Then a low groan starts building in his throat as he clasps his hands to his temples. As he starts gathering speed and propels himself into the air, he mutters to himself "Right...either that boy is collared properly or he is out of here for good..." To noone in particular, he shakes his fist in the air, the streets zooming by beneath him as he swoops towards the base. "It's christmas, for chrissakes! I'll kick his fucking ass, angel or boy!"

--------------------------

The tiny communication device is enveloped in Kess' long, slender fingers as she clenches her hand in a fist, a small smirk playing at the corner of her mouth. Her eyes burn with an uncommon intensity as she sheds her christmas outfit like a dog shaking its' fur. The white and red of the cheery outfit catches fire and wafts into the breeze as sooty flakes, a slow snowfall of ash surrounding her as her carapace-armor sprouts from her skin, spines and spikes bursting from her joints as her great wings unfold behind her back. "The game is afoot. Jacob." With a low, expectant chuckle she beats her wings and rises swiftly into the air, flames licking up the length of her arms. Kess looks fit to kill or be killed. She never stops smiling.
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Re: Alert! Alert!

Postby Haelewulf » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:56 pm

The read-out on the commpak reflects in Sack's aviators as he scans the message.

"...Sara..."

Seconds later, a massive, fiercely-glowing figure bounds away across the rooftops, bound for the nearest base portal... and none are foolish enough to stand in his way.
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Return to CoX: Library