Breeding...

Guides, stories, maps, MSN printouts, the works

Breeding...

Postby kellidir » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:12 pm

The shadows were banished every so briefly from the alleyway and fell once again upon it to the sound of two light footfalls. The footsteps that followed were soft and almost inaudible as the figure approached the doorway and stopped. She waited for a long moment, listening to the muffled voices from behind the steel plated door and slowly tested the handle, grumbling, as the door wouldn’t open.

*schnickt*

She pressed herself against the wall, light drifting out of the hole where the lock once was as she had extended her claws into it. The voices from inside were suddenly more raised and panicked, the sounds of Thompson machine guns being cocked could be vaguely heard. She took a deep breath and kicked the door open and hid back behind the wall as the sounds of gunfire and the bricks shattering filled the alleyway.

She waited for the gunfire to stop and pushed herself off the wall, gripping the edge of the doorway, almost swinging herself into the building more than running in. She eyed up the mobsters as she ran across the room toward them as they frantically tried to reload their guns. “Surrender Now!” she yelled as she closed on them, not stopping for a moment.

*schnickt*

She extended all her claws, leaping over their barricades and seeing no sign of a surrender she swung her claws down, slicing a gun cleanly into pieces before bringing her knee up into the mobster’s groin before throwing him onto his back. Before the first had even hit the floor, she was already leaping at another, slicing her claws down his chest, moving from one to the other with swiftness, silver claws flashing in the light, trailing blood through the air.

None of them were supers, just ordinary criminals with guns. It was fast bloody work and wholly unpleasant. She paced over to her first victim as he groaned on the floor and placed a foot on his chest. “You shouldn’t have…”

“Shouldn’t have what?” the voice came from up above.

Scarlet looked up at the voice “Stolen the medical supplies … I’m giving you three seconds to surrender. I advise…”

“You’ll advise nothing” the figure remained in the shadows “Sureshot … fire!”

Scarlet tensed and bent her legs to leap, her eyes going upward to spy her assailant and in a flash of muzzle fire and a blinding pain in her head, she slumped backward to the floor.

“Get the sample” The figure stepped out of the shadow and walked down the stairs in an expensive Armani suit as the medical technician ran over to the girl’s form. “And be quick, the brat will be up before you know it.

The technician nodded as he pressed the scalpel across her arm and taking a piece of bloodied flesh and dropped it into a silver canister and sealed it. “I have the flesh sample, I just need the blood sample.”

“You’re taking too long” the suited figure paced over to the prone girl and knelt down and pressed his fist against her chest. “Work faster.”

*schnickt*

The suited figure stood up and took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his fist clean as he waited for the technician. “Are you ready yet?” The technician nodded as he gathered up his tools. “Good. I want a comparative DNA analysis as soon as possible.” The suited man peered at Scarlet’s emblem on her chest with amusement and then turned on his heels and paced out of the building…
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Re: Breeding...

Postby Haelewulf » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:17 am

Niiiice! Intrigue! I like! :-D
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Postby Felaion » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:36 am

I like muchly!!!
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Postby kellidir » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:40 am

((been meaning to start this for a while, but since i don't have my gaming machine tonight ... I'm brat sitting ... I thought i'd get it started :D ))
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Return to CoX: Library