Nether Devil [And others]

From dastardly devils to handsome heroes, this is the place to put their profile and/or casefile.

Nether Devil [And others]

Postby Volgh » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:07 pm

((I will keep my character concepts in one thread as I don't want to spread them out in the forum way too much))

Name: Nether Devil/Alex Duval
Nationality: American (California, the O.C.)

Description: Alex Duval stands tall and built for a man of his age, his muscles well developped. He bears a pair of demonic horns on his forehead, pointy ears and a tail that constantly whips the air. He is wearing what appears to be a suit for an assasin, dark leathers with patches of red. Nether Devil is constantly shrouded in what appears to be Dark Energy which emmanates from his own body. On a closer look, Alex appears to have kind but sad eyes on his boyish face.

Personality: Alex seems antisocial and acts nervously around others, especially when it comes to evil or shady individuals. However, it is easy for him to open up around the right people, people that actually see good in him or will trust him, not an actual doom bomb. Eventhough he rarely smiles or laughs, he only does so when he truly feels like it. Adamant and loyal, Alex would never do something which he considers wrong, faulty or evil.

Background: He himself is not aware how he came to possess the power to siphon negative energy from the Netherworld into the Material plane. All he knows off is that a ritual with a Witherer Demon was involved in his creation. He however grew up to become a solder and assassin for the Circle of Thorns. Soon, he realized where his priorities layed and defied his parents and the Circle, escaping forever from them... Or so he hopes.
Volgh's saying of the week:
"No more hidey sneaky!"

Shards of Siberys Forums - NEW home for the Shards!
Volgh
Troublemaker Extraordinaire

Return to CoX: Dramatis Personae