Heartwind/Shannon Mcneal

From dastardly devils to handsome heroes, this is the place to put their profile and/or casefile.

Heartwind/Shannon Mcneal

Postby Lirandel » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:42 pm

Template: Can be both Villain or Hero
Name: Gloomwing/Shannon Mcneal
Nationality: American (California)
Hobbies: Cheerleading for the Paragon Titans (High school league, currently ranked as number one)
Popularity: Largely unknown
Ambitions: Prom Queen, Model, Cheer leader of the Paragon Titans, Marrying Mark Austin.

Personality: Shannon is a young teenager with everything that follows of ups and downs during this period of years. She is helpful and an optimist although some would say a bit naive concerning the world. She can be narrow-minded, spoiled and quite the romantic at times. Some would say Shannon is a typical "blonde" Although her mother's and father's divorce three years ago (moved to Paragon city with her mother.) And the fact that she has to take care of her handicapped brother, has made her a bit more thoughtful and unsure of her future life. A trait she tries to hide beneath her day dreaming and constant pursuit of her high school love. The notorious Running Back Mark Austin...

Background: Why and how Shannon got the powers she carries, are anyone's guess. And why she roams the streets looking for crime is another question unanswered. If you meet her one of these days you will just have to ask her...
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Re: Heartwind/Shannon Mcneal

Postby Sayvara » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:30 pm

Oh dang... I'm so sorry mate but I hadn't read your description properly. I just realised I made Summer a copy of Shannon. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ding me in MSN and we'll work it out.

/S
Sayvara
Chaotic Neutral Admin

Re: Heartwind/Shannon Mcneal

Postby Lirandel » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:04 pm

We will think on something. No worries. :)

Chin up Sayv :)
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Return to CoX: Dramatis Personae