Interesting future for CoX

Holy green spandex outfits, Batman! Let out your inner superhero, or that dastardly demagogue we know you keep hidden in your brainy bits.

Interesting future for CoX

Postby Adjanah » Sun May 11, 2008 4:40 pm

Taken from a recent newsletter, Matt Miller says this:

"I can’t tell you how excited I am for our game’s future, and although we have some major announcements yet to be made, one of the things I can talk about is a feature that we are planning. Similar in concept to our character creator, it allows you, the players, to create missions and story arcs for your characters and others to participate in. You’ll be able to pick the map, villain group, and objectives, as well as write the dialogue and any clues needed for the missions. When you are satisfied with it, you can upload it and have other players across all servers play it and rate it. Fame will come to the players whose stories rate the best overall. It is features like these that we never dreamed of including when we first shipped, but are excited to be able to offer players very soon. "

Oh wow. That sounds rather awesome indeed. That could potentially be the one of the rp sparks the game has so missed.
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Re: Interesting future for CoX

Postby kellidir » Sun May 11, 2008 4:59 pm

if only it will allow you to make a head villian to defeat that you could design
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Return to CoX: The Lobby