The base

Holy green spandex outfits, Batman! Let out your inner superhero, or that dastardly demagogue we know you keep hidden in your brainy bits.

The base

Postby Adjanah » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:12 pm

Right, we've sort of got a functional rp-hole for a base now. In time it may get utterly erased once more to make way for a more game-oriented base with all of the neat stuff we can put in there. Medbays to resurrect at, teleporters, workshops, the works.

ANYHOW. Let's hear your requests if you got them. From details to ideas to suggestions, anything. What would you like to see added, changed, removed in the base? Most stuff is possible, even if you just want a pile of books next to your bed or whatever.
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Re: The base

Postby Haelewulf » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:35 pm

Personally, I think a meeting room and then individual bedrooms would be an ideal addition at some point. :D

After that... well, a repository for Enhancements is always good.
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Postby Lirandel » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:57 pm

A Temple. To celebrate the allmighty Dragonet or, or, or! A giant praying sanctuary where he can have his daily backrubs. Or what about a hall way of pictures consisting only of the great one? I mean That could work right? :lol:

Nah. I dont have anything to add Adj. Not right now at least. *thumps up* for the good work sis.
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Postby Adjanah » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:04 pm

*sends Kess off to set fire to Drago's bed*
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Postby kellidir » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:05 pm

I'd like to see individual or shared bed rooms. I'd also like a sauna or a pool :D
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Postby Volgh » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:51 am

I like our base so far very very much. I don't mind we can' ressurect there or port anywhere or anything.

Earlier today, my Empath, Cobalt Witch got ninjaed by a SG, Tech Inc. I visited the base. Sadly, it looked like a big lab, something which I would not wish for our base. I like the fact that it is cozy and that we have installed decoration just for the sake of it. A kitchen. beds, libraries etc.
You do not see that on every base; all you see is Inspiration, Enhancement, Salvage and Recipe storages, teleporters etc. Sure it's functional but let us not forget about the flavor!

Also we must think about the actual base's history. Is it built in the basement of a mansion? a temple? a factory? a cave? Etc... Same goes for OO's base.

Apart from that I do not mind anything really. The work and effort so far is more than enough and the base is more than enjoyable.
Volgh's saying of the week:
"No more hidey sneaky!"

Shards of Siberys Forums - NEW home for the Shards!
Volgh
Troublemaker Extraordinaire

Return to CoX: The Lobby