Return of the Farmer

Short stories, maps, bios...it all goes in here.

Return of the Farmer

Postby Felaion » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:58 pm

The birds were singing softly in the trees around Staddle, observantly watching the broad-shouldered Gondorian scatter seeds into the freshly-turned earth. When all the seeds from his sack had been tossed, he streched backwards, smiling at his handiwork. Producing a watering can, he made sure that every seed was properly watered before stepping to the side of the field, where his bags were lying against a small wall. 'A good days work.' Felaion thought, as the sun gently dipped below the trees, casting it's final beams of light onto Staddle and Bree-Town for the day.

Felaion Baker had returned. He smiled, leaning against the wall, his eyes looking towards the view of South Chetwood. 'The way home' he thought, and smiled more. 'Home... I'm home. Kelli's right, this *is* home.' Chuckling to hismelf, Felaion packed away his things into one of the bags, shaking his head as he remembers Harain's glee when Felaion started serving food again. 'He'll be waiting for dinner now, I'd better get back before the light fades.' Felaion thought, just before his hand touches somthing cold and hard inside his bag. Retrieving the object and slinging his bag onto his back, Felaion eyes the sword gloomily. As he begins the long walk back to Rodstead, Felaion thinks, 'Wulf gave you to me' and he sighs. 'Kelli and Wulf... what's gone wrong? I hope they get their act together... but Sayvara and Lirandel, they're just as bad... if not worse. I would have thought in the time I'd gone, they'd have made *some* progress...' The farmer looks around as he reaches the path just by the Yellow Tree, and heads east along it, his eyes on the festering Midgewater Marsh. Felaion's mind moves back to the emty void in his mind where the time he was gone *should* have been, trying to remember *somthing*, but nothing would come. 'All I remember is blackness, and then Kelli's singing.' Felaion's mind moves onto the time he awoke to the singing, when he looked around and could see the Lieutenant, Captain and Kellidir sitting near him in Bree-Town Hall. There was blood all over the floor, and blood on their clothes. A table had been moved to act as a shield between them and the outside. Guards were shouting orders, panic had ensued... but Felaion remembered the colours most. As he turned south to Rodstead Gate, he remembered looking down at his hands and arms, noticing their silver shine with wonder. 'I was silver... and Lirandel, he was grey... but his insides were glowing so brightly... Sayvara, she was... red flames licked down her arms, but underneath, she was... Kellidir was white, and still singing.' Felaion smiles as the guards nod him through the gate. 'It's good to be home.'
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Re: Return of the Farmer

Postby Adjanah » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:52 pm

Hoh boy... ^^
Lira, give me my damn discs! xD
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Postby Haelewulf » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:16 pm

*chuckles* Very nice! Let the good times roll!
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Postby Lirandel » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Interesting...

Perhaps another event in this direction would create more fluffy goodness...

and yes Adj, your discs...

Sowwy! :oops:
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Return to LOTRO: The Library