A brusque wakeup...

Short stories, maps, bios...it all goes in here.

A brusque wakeup...

Postby Sayvara » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:25 pm

(( And now for something a little more light-hearted... as Janah and I work the same hours and both do so sitting on our asses in front of computers, MSN provides a perfect tool for doing a bit of Full Free Form roleplaying. The common scenario nearly invariably starts with waking up... ))

Sayvara says:
*grunts as a ray of sunshine falls on her face... trying to turn over. It's not happening... something is blocking her motion. Mouth feels like dry felt... stinking dry felt... head pounding.*

Ugh... what happened? Drinks... lots of drinks... with... uhm... who did I drink with?

*tries to see what is preventing her from turning over*

Adjanah says:
*the sow is rather astoundingly big, even for a Bree-fed pig. Its' snore is like thunder to Sayv's drink-muddled head, the huge animal pressed up close against her on account of the small stall they're in*

Sayvara says:
What the... AAAARGH!!!

*scrambles in panic*

*tries to get out from under the animal... looking absolutely disgusted*

Adjanah says:
*the sow startles, scrambling heavily to its' feet, squealing LOUDLY, 400 pounds of blubber suddenly panicking in a much too small stall*

Sayvara says:
*jumps... or at least tries to jump... out of the stall*

Adjanah says:
*the hands of a couple of laughing farmhands grab Sayv by the arms and shoulders, helping her out of the stall*

Sayvara says:
*Looks around in sheer confusion... then looking down at herself to see if she has any clothes on*

Adjanah says:
*Sayv is dressed in something looking like a burlap sack, holes cut for the arms and head, her legs coming out of the hole underneath, covering her only to around mid-thigh. The two farmhands are nearly buckling over in laughter, pointing at Sayv, trying to say something but can't for sheer laughing*

Sayvara says:
*panic and confusion slowly giving away as she gets the big picture... being replaced by murderous rage*

Who... dies... first.

Adjanah says:
*the two farmhands look up at her briefly, their laughter dying. Then it erupts again, even harder, one of them going to his knees*

Sayvara says:
*a slow rumbling growl comes from her... her teeth becoming bared... walking up to one of them and grabbing him by the throat*

Adjanah says:
*the farmhand blinks in a sort "uh, this wasn't supposed to be part of the deal"-kind of way, his eyes going wide in fear as he experiences Sayvs' strength first-hand. "Whoa, whoa, WHOA, lady, this ain't our fault!"

Sayvara says:
I - am - NOT - amused!!

* a single word question... still bearing the entire meaning of "You answer now or you and your throat are about to have a tearful separation": Who?!

Adjanah says:
"Issa red-head! Gave us silver ta dump ya in there when ya came here last night! Ya was both durnk but tha money was too good! C'mon, justa prank! Ol' Nelly ain't hurtin' a fly, ya scared her more'n she scared you!"

*he points desperately out of the barn and across the yard, to the small farmhouse on the other side. His partner is literally rolling on the floor laughing now, the misfortune of his friend just adding to the mirth*

Sayvara says:
Red-head... Janah... You are *so* dead sis..

*drops the first guy... then turns her eyes to the other one*

Adjanah says:
*he chokes, rubbing his sore neck and wheezes. The guy on the floor seems oblivious, apparently having the time of his life*

Sayvara says:
*looks to the other one... the laughing guy... reaching down, grabbing him by the shirt and by the belt of his trousers... with a ROAR she flings him into the nearest pig-stall*

Adjanah says:
*he wails, startled by this sudden turn of events, his yelp overshadowed by the angry snorts and grunts of the sleeping pigs he so rudely interrupts when he lands on them*

*the other farmhand is edging back away from Sayv, his mouth still curled in a grin at the whole situation, but really looks like he'd rather be somewhere else right now*

Sayvara says:
Where is she?!?

Adjanah says:
"Inthereinthereinthere!"

*he points out of the barn and at the farmhouse again, edging away more rapidly*

Sayvara says:
*stomps out of the barn... heading in the direction he pointed out*

Adjanah says:
*A regular old, two-three room farmhouse...thatched roof, hens and chickens in the yard...seems to be just outside of Bree by the looks of things*

Sayvara says:
*a spectacular voice rattles the windows of the farmhouse*

JANAH!!

*...followed by a not quite so impressive and slightly strained grunt*

Ouch... my *head*...

Adjanah says:
*a few moments pass...then Adhanah pokes her head out of the first-floor window, looking rather groggy, a thick farm-style blanket wrapped around her shoulders*

Sayv...? Wha' in feck are ya shoutin' fer...me bleedin' head... ...Wha' in feck are ya wearin'...?

*Adj squints, apparently trying to focus on Sayv, and brushes at least some of the hair out of her face*

Sayvara says:
*Janah's first sight for the day as she squints out into the blinding daylight ought to be akin to seeing a raging bull coming her way*

You are *SO* dead!!!

Adjanah says:
*Adj blinks a few times, apparently slowly putting two and two together* Look, Sayv...!

Sayvara says:
*storms into the building, pretty much ignoring anything and anyone in her way*

Adjanah says:
*squeals and drops the blanket, scrabbling out of the window in her undies and groggily climbs out and onto the roof, accompanied by the hoots of the farmhands*

Sayv, I was drunk! I'm sorry! I din't know wha' I was doin'!

*Sayv nearly knocks over the farmer himself, an aging man with a long white beard, a puff of smoke and tobacco exploding out of his pipe in sheer astonishment as Sayv barges past*

Sayvara says:
*pokes her head out the window*

Pig-stall?! Of all the low, rotten, evil things you ever came up with in that devil-spawned mind of yours! Get in here before you fall down and break yer neck... 'cause *I* am gonna do that for ya!!!

Adjanah says:
Well, consider it just payment fer alla tha horrid fings ya put in me bed o'er time! (*)

*climbs up onto the summit of the roof, putting one leg on either side, squinting in the sun and looking altogether pretty ridiculous, in her own sorta voluptuous way*

Lemme alone, ya nutter!

Sayvara says:
BAH!!!

*stomps down again... looking around for anything and everything that can be tossed, shot, flung or otherwise propelled with great velocity at the elusive redhead... grabbing the dough-roller from the missus and goes out in the yard... taking aim*

Adjanah says:
DON' do that, ya mook! I done nuffin' wrong! I'm sorry! Ya asked fer it!

Sayvara says:
Pig-stall!!! I'll give you for *pig-stall*!

*throws it up at the roof... though between Sayvara being raging and hung over, the odd weapon was hardly made for throwing and thus sails past Adjanah and lands on the other side of the house*

Adjanah says:
*the farmhands are both rolling on the ground now, occasionally flinging lewd suggestions at the ladies between laughs. The old farmer-couple has moved out into the doorway, looking like they've reconsidered this whole "let's invite in weary travellers"-thing*

/S

(*) One of the best wake-up pranks was putting a hobbit in Janah's bed. Poor fellow nearly got his guts pressed out of his back when Adjanah woke up and *kicked* him out of bed.
Sayvara
Chaotic Neutral Admin

Re: A brusque wakeup...

Postby Lirandel » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:50 pm

*chuckles* Sheesh!
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Postby Felaion » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:58 pm

*recedes into a fit of laughter*

Classic!
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Postby Haelewulf » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:58 pm

Ah, the perils of the demon drink... and the tragedy of not being there to witness the aftermath. *grins*
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Postby kellidir » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:36 pm

(( chaos always happens with those too ... they're like tom and jerry :D ))
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Postby Saerid » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:49 pm

*chuckles* Bravo! :mrgreen:
Saerid

Return to LOTRO: The Library