moments in the life of a salty sea dog

Short stories, maps, bios...it all goes in here.

moments in the life of a salty sea dog

Postby Beodric » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:18 am

rage...pain...hatred uncontroled,he drawes his weapons, waving them to attack,then a body, a wounded body falls soundless to his feet.

He rises to sit in his bed, his shirt somewhat sweaty, beodric brings his hands to his head, shaking it a bit.
his eyes drift slowly to his side, where she rests, sleeping so peacfully,as slight smile at her face.
beodric smiles at margo, slowly his eyes moving movment of her, every slight breath before he gets out of bed,and walks toward the bowl of water on the table.
the pirate removes his sweaty shirt and drops it to the floor, his gaze focuses on his ugly burnt wound and he frowns mumbleing to himself

"bloody wound...ugly 'n sweaty...'tis th' last time i be sufferin' a wound for those bloody tight arses, 'll runin' 'round,na' lookin' despite th' fact i be wounded fightin' for them, 'n specialy tha' crapy poor excuse for a liuetanen', sayvara, na' enough i be seriously wounded tryin' ta' free 'er, she be runin' ta' tha' kelli with th' scratch 't 'er hip ! i be thinkin' 'ctully th' bandit might have bin smokin' weed before he 'tacked 'er"

beodric changes his voice to memic sayvara as best as he can " oh i be sorry ! ye be geetin' wounded becuse o' me 'gain ! wha' ? no ! did they touch ye ? *gasps* "
the pirate frowns and grumbles

"bah i say ! bah ! i was layin' 'n th' floor with out 'ny one ta' help me up right beside 'er ! tha' unthankfull,tight arsed gondorian brat ! ""

beodric takes his revange at a helpless mug standing on the table, knocking it to the floor with his hand, then, after making sure margo is still sleeping, he regrets it, picking it up and pouring it ,till its full with rum from his flask. he feels more relaxed as the liqued slides down his throat and he consders his thoughts

well, ba' for candil 'n hmm... janah 's well i be willin' ta' get wounded, since they be nice enough....err maybe even lirandel, since he be cap'n 'n 'll, o' 'n faradir be helpfull enough, ba' the rest? bah , i should be walkin' last, waitin' 'till wounds bin suffred 'n strikes where made ,then i be walkin' 'n for th' finishin' strikes 'n th' booty yar ! like i learned 'n have bin doin' for many years....

beodric halts a moment to glance into his own refliction in the bowl of water then frowns a bit again and begins to mumble
" ye be infected by lanlubbers illness, ta' much time with those rats, infected i say by there unhealty habits, bah, carin', fightin' for others , bein' kind...wha' 'n th' bloody hells be hapenin' ta' ye?"

the rum is no longer tastey at his moment of frustration...but he drains the mug any way, for good rum should never be put aside !

notices the small paper, a letter places on the far corner of the table at first he dose not recognize it, but ..wait...he remembers this letter...his hand moves toward the paper, grabing it and bringin it to his eyes again...Celebihr's letter...his eyes drift to sentinces that had cought his attention even at the moment he read it for the first time .

"curuin do not understand, he wants to seek you out,oh i tried to convince him not to, but he is angry and do not understand it was all an accednt, please take care..."

"i know you do not think there is anything to fear from him, but please be warry, he is dangerous when angry"

the salty sea dog shakes his head in a dagree of anger , then he finds himself mumbleinand grumbleing again

"nay bloody 'n girly pointy ears errr...man be makin' me take care ! i be cutin' him huge pointy ears 'n sendin' them 's a present ta' angamar 'f he be comin' close ! i be showin' tha' spoiled arogant girly male...i be...."
cant hold in his yawn remembering how tired is he..yes..tired...

"well..guess i be doin' tha' tommorow...aye...tomrrow 'fter me sleep be a good time !" yawns again and climbs back to his bed, going under the blanket, he glances at margo one last time before smiling and drifting to sleep.

(sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes:P, not in my hand :P)

"
Beodric

Re: moments in the life of a salty sea dog

Postby Haelewulf » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:02 am

*grins* And Beodric makes another conquest... poor Margo. *chuckles*
And a unique perspective there! Good work!
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Postby kellidir » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:52 am

I enjoyed reading that, nicely done :)
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Postby Felaion » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:30 pm

I love this guy!

Well done Beo!
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Postby Sayvara » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:44 pm

Aw... poor little Beo got a boo-boo! Want aunty Sayvara to kiss it and make it all good again?

About time I really did put that puny corsair over my lap and gave him a whallopin'... *growls*

(( Nice writin'! :) ))

/S
Sayvara
Chaotic Neutral Admin

Return to LOTRO: The Library