Tharynien, the Seeker of Knowledge (short introduction)

Short stories, maps, bios...it all goes in here.

Tharynien, the Seeker of Knowledge (short introduction)

Postby Tharynien » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:23 pm

Tharynien wrapped the dark green cape firmly around her as she halted her weary steps. For a long moment she just stood there, infront of the massive gates, her green eyes taking in the destruction folding infront of her.

Dark Times were upon us.

She slowly reached to her many bags, a specific leather one, and took out her quill and a parchment of wrinkled paper. She found a slab of stone where she took a seat and she started writing, her eyes flicking around the ruins, not really afraid, not for her own safety, she was curious in a oddly de-attached way.

Shrinni, her raven, circled high above her in the air, keeping an eye of the surrounding for the young elven. Perhaps her trusted companion knew Tharynien well enough.

After some while she stirred from her thoughts, her muscles were aching of the long while in sitting and she noticed it was night fall. Time had snaked past her musing and her recordings. She realized the dangerous enviroment for the first time as she slowly stood up and dusted her clothes.

"Come, Shrinni, let us continue. I have much to tell to the Captain. I am sure he is waiting for us."

And so she started walking. It was a long travel ahead. But it was not important.

What was important was the News.

"What are you looking for, Tharynien?"

"I am looking for the Truth"

"That is an impossible task, young one"

"I know, the Truth is not only one thing, there are many varies of it.

But all those have a common feature, my Teacher"

"What is it?"

"They describe the Truth itself"
ex LOTRO: Tharynien
SWG: Hannah Moonwood, Numa'
AoC: Rashi, Oshnei
SWTOR: Muun (smuggler, scoundrel/healer)
Saraja (Jedi, sentinel)
Tharynien

Postby Felaion » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:13 pm

:D Looking Good! Pleasure to have you aboard.
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Return to LOTRO: The Library