Goblin town

Events, event planning and evaluation.

Goblin town

Postby Yontan » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Anyone up for charging Goblin town this weekend?
I've got a good chunk of mm quests surrounding there and thought maybe afew of you guys had afew similar too.
I haven't quested with the Thorn since our North Downs mission and it would be great to catch up in game.
Yontan

Re: Goblin town

Postby kellidir » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:01 pm

COunt me in, I've got loads of quests there and I'm desperate for the reputation items they drop as the elves have a very nice dress that needs me to be kindred level in reputation.
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Postby Felaion » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:27 pm

I'd love to help, especially to meet someone I havn't met before!

But I am busy this weekend... overnight LRP event will have me away from midday sat to midday sunday
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Postby Yontan » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:21 pm

Right so this weekend was kinda a non-event, with me still getting over jetlag and sleeping for most of it, but the goblintown run still stands.
I was thinking next weekend. as in 8th feb for some goblin-town fun instead. I could probably persuade wulf and some of the academy to come along too. (given a little more time for planning)
Lets say we meet 1.30pm GMT at the high pass.
Knock off some quests, get some rep items, grab some sweet screenshots for everyone to enjoy.
Theres always people down in there, so if anyone needs to head off, i'm sure we'll be able to make up the numbers if you need to go early.
I don't have you all added as friends yet so we do need to meet up first for introductions :D.
cya next week!
Faerndan
Yontan

Postby kellidir » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:24 pm

You can count me in :)
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Postby Beodric » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:52 am

I would like to come if needed:) I have a few quests to finish there as well and its a ncie place to do some advanturing in, so at anyday i am around I would come.
Last edited by Beodric on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beodric

Postby Yontan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:24 am

well, despite there being a distinct lack of Thorn members in the fellowship that set off saturday afternoon to goblintown, we managed a good, solid run of it and I personally completed several quests (and leveld to 48). I have still to find Gollums cave though, and we got wiped before handing in afew of the internal quests. Good rule of thumb down there is don't let the minstrel die, and always have a captain just in case. So the Goblintown run still needs doing, so those that have missed out...there is still a possibility of joining forces and going to town. :D
Yontan

Postby kellidir » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:33 pm

I'm always game for a run.
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Return to LOTRO: History in the making