Campfire Tales: Captivity.

Events, event planning and evaluation.

Campfire Tales: Captivity.

Postby Sayvara » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:04 pm

How long has it been? Hours? Days? The nausating leather hood keeps her in complete darkness... there was no way for her to tell... everything is black and silent. She is on her knees, hands tied to her back. Her lower legs are numb. She tries to shift her position... and it helps a bit. Too bad the only feeling that returns is that of a thousand needles.

This is deliberate... she knows it. Terlion is mad but he's no fool. This is torture. Breaking her body will get him nowhere other than defiance and resolve. But isolating her... cutting her off from the world and leaving her with nothing but the memory of Tharynien's last pleading whimpers... Kelli's scream as he slashed into her... and the sight of the hill with her friends a blazing inferno... it is the worst he could ever do to her.

No... it is not the very worst. He is keeping that for later. Once she is broken he will finish what he started. And the wait for it is almost as bad as the violation itself.

She starts counting her heartbeats again. At first it was easy, keeping her head clear of any thoughts. But as the thousands of beats passed a hundred, fatigue and isolation is getting to her. He comes in to her every now and then to taunt her. At first she could just block him out. But now it's getting hard to ignore. The worst part is where he describes what his scout says happened to her friends... how they died burning... how the few that managed to get out are screaming out their pains in Bree... how they are looking for the last ones.

She reaches a hundred and fifty thousand... or was it seventy... or... She shakes her head... trying to stay awake.

There is a rustle at the tent opening... steps... he moves behind her. She waits for him to start his usual tirade. But this time he has something special for her.

- The redhead was clever. Took some time to track her down they said. Didn't matter in the end... we got her. I have to hand it to her: she had spirit, I enjoyed her alot. And at the risk of sounding corny...

He leans close to her... thrusting something against her hands. It's round... the surface cold... it's hard inside, but the surface is oddly soft... there is hair.

- ...she gave terrific head.

Sayvara screams... the hood obscures all vision but she can still see Adjanah's face as he presses her severed head into her hands.

As he steps out he can hear her crying and sobbing...

- Won't be long now... another day or so and she'll be broken. Then I take everything back... an eye for an eye... a life for a life. Not more then fair, eh boys?

Time: Give me suggestions. But I am off-line friday 17 and saturday 18 august.
Type: Dice + Roleplay, open-ended. And sorry, but I won't have her killed. What happens to everyone else, including Terlion, all depends on the dice rolls. ;)

/S
Sayvara
Chaotic Neutral Admin

Re: Campfire Tales: Captivity.

Postby Adjanah » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:51 am

I suggest next saturday. This isn't an event that should be cut short by "sry work tommorow". ^^
And lovvvely text, Sayv. Very well done.
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Postby Haelewulf » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:03 am

*grins* So long as no dice roll ends with another of us dying... Let the good times "roll"!
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Postby Sayvara » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:42 am

Adjanah wrote:I suggest next saturday. This isn't an event that should be cut short by "sry work tommorow". ^^
And lovvvely text, Sayv. Very well done.

Ack! Sorry, I edited that info: friday and saturday (17 and 18) I'm offline. :(

/S
Sayvara
Chaotic Neutral Admin

Postby kellidir » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:57 pm

11th then?
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Postby Felaion » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:32 pm

I think it has to come after the Fading, which is on the 13th. But don't quote me on that.

What about... Wednesday the 15th or Thursday 16th?

Or is it going to be a biiiig event Sayv? One that requires a day when peeps no worky.
Whatever happens, I'm free pretty much every day.
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Postby Sayvara » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:05 pm

This event requires Lirandel since he is playing the bad-guy. So this is postponed until he has a working computer. :(

/S
Sayvara
Chaotic Neutral Admin

Postby Lirandel » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:27 pm

Just bloody great :(

I will work hard on regaining some sort of computer ASAP! :oops:

L
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Return to LOTRO: History in the making