Quest-run: August 2nd - Garth Agarwen

Events, event planning and evaluation.

Quest-run: August 2nd - Garth Agarwen

Postby Adjanah » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Quest-run: Since we are so few, it can be damn hard getting the big quests and instances done. It is encouraged that members sign up if at all possible, even if they don't need the quests themselves. That will entice people to help you back when YOU need something. ^^

Thursday the 2nd of August, 1900 hours:
Garth Agarwen, all the bloody way

Haelewulf wrote:Incidentally, I recommend that anyone who can gets on a bit earlier to try and run the prerequisites where necessary.

Indeed! See to it that you are as ready as you can be by 1900 hours. It's a long instance and we want to be able to spend the time necesarry on it.

Who's in? I will update this list as you sign up and erase your comment in the interest of keeping the thread clean.

The players, so far:
Haelewulf - Button-nosed bag of anvils
Lildarwen - Scrumptious, arrowflinging long-ear
Adjanah - Loudmouthed ninja

Backup in case of emergency
Beodric - Scurvy scoundrel o' tha Seven Seas
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Postby Adjanah » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:20 am

Thanks to all involved! Despite a bit of trouble and late start, I'd still call the trip a smashing success. :)

Final group: Sayvara, Haelewulf, Candil, Lildarwen, Arch (who suffered a shuddering computer breakdown, sadly :( ) and yours truly.
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Postby Archibold » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:36 am

Sorry guys my ISP decided to shut down for entire night. On good side , i remember me and Wulf taking down Ivar just few seconds before i froze. On bad side , i didnt finish none of the quests i set up for. But it is not a biggy since i had lots of fun and the quests are greyish to me anyway.
"Reality is the part that refuses to go away when I stop believing in it." -- Phillip K. Dick
Archibold

Postby Haelewulf » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:27 pm

Yeah, sorry 'bout that, Arch! The most painful bit was watching you disconnect with the key we needed for the last stage... >_< But as was pointed out later, we'd have had no chance without you anyway. :)
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Postby Archibold » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:05 pm

Hehe
Last message i got on the screen was , " Error , the items will be placed in your inventory on your death" ?!?!
"Reality is the part that refuses to go away when I stop believing in it." -- Phillip K. Dick
Archibold

Return to LOTRO: History in the making