MORIA!!!!

OOC forum for LotRO specifics, news, tactics, and other goodies.

Re: MORIA!!!!

Postby Felaion » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:01 pm

To be honest, I can't wait to see how it all works out. I did read that it'll be set *after* the fellowship travel through.

But to give credit to the developers... they are walking through a minefield of potentially loosing most of their Tolkein-Nazi's and the like if they rub up the wrong way. So good luck to them! :P
Master Vagandro Rist - Jedi Sage & Diplomat
The Jolly Green Giant
Felaion
Farmboy

Postby Sayvara » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Felaion wrote:To be honest, I can't wait to see how it all works out. I did read that it'll be set *after* the fellowship travel through.

But to give credit to the developers... they are walking through a minefield of potentially loosing most of their Tolkein-Nazi's and the like if they rub up the wrong way. So good luck to them! :P

If DDO showed us anything it is that the nazis are perfectly allright to lose. The survival of the game hinges on it being friendly for the great masses.

/S
Sayvara
Chaotic Neutral Admin

Postby kellidir » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:32 pm

Have to say that an expansion sized dungeon doesn't draw my attention. many of dungeons are already too horribly big and badly designed as they are anyway.
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Postby Beodric » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:59 am

Well it sounds nice...cute more like it
Moria and all taht, I am worried about the new levels thing,dont want everything we raided so badly for get wasted :P and well yeah it would have been nice if they would have added a few more realms other then lorien, but ah well maybe in patches.

as for lore, well they shouldnt break the lore, unless it would becume another WOW in truth, I stil ldont understand how can you travel to moria or see the barlog when it was totaly closed before the fellowship came and barlog dead after they left.
would be intresting to see how they plan to deal with that,and yes i do belive that keeping the lore intact is importent, not give the loling kids to see a second barlog and a place from te movies.
Beodric

Previous

Return to LOTRO: The Lobby