Back to Middle Earth

OOC forum for LotRO specifics, news, tactics, and other goodies.

Re: Back to Middle Earth

Postby Adjanah » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Sayvara wrote:Well first of all I'll have you know I'm not some kind of trollop that messes around (that much). For that, go speak to the CotBT resident man-eating tarts. *points in the direction of Adjanah and Kellidir*

I resent that. I'll have you know I am down to a packet a day. *snorts and tosses her hair*
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Postby cynwyn » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:22 am

Sayvara wrote:
cynwyn wrote:I can't imagine Sayvara ever having trouble getting wood.

*glares*

Well first of all I'll have you know I'm not some kind of trollop that messes around (that much). For that, go speak to the CotBT resident man-eating tarts. *points in the direction of Adjanah and Kellidir*

Second you have no idea how hard it is to get hold of a man. Sure... plenty of males around but very few men. The only one I got hold of wasn't even of the species but an elf instead... and even that grumpy old bastard didn't stick around that long.

*kicks Lirandel in the bum*

/S

*looks innocent* What's a man-eating tart got to do with collecting wood from the forest? And what is a man-eating tart anyway? *pictures image of three-armed aggressive pastry* Are they like them there Huorny things?
cynwyn

Postby Lirandel » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Right. I will be back in Lotro, To get Lira lvl capped, when I have dealt with some RL issues, like moving and redecorating the Scarlet Citadel (My home). Until then... *waves*
"Boots to asses... Or Imps out the airlock." -Antora Kel - Trooper Vanguard
Lirandel
Grumpy Old Fart

Postby kellidir » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:00 pm

Good luck with the move.
kellidir
Seriously Sassy Surgeon

Postby Haelewulf » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:42 pm

I'll be back too. :)
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Postby Adjanah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Even I might poke back in once I get settled. With this latest delay, meh...I needs me some fantasy...not to mention some Janah. ^^
No promises, but I miss you all. :)
Adjanah
Apple-sister

Postby Beodric » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:43 am

hey guys

I feel almost a bit guilty for not saying anything for so long :P tought rest assured its nothing but natural state for me to sometimes......lose conection with things.

Any way I kept almost all of you on my friendlist in lotro :), some I have talked to once in a while when came on, hehe Archibold even came to be part of my kin for a while till he found a hobbit one (refuges stick together i guess, a kin i have made about two months ago or a bit more, tought might not lead for long :P)

I been playing BG again a lot after wulf great moods here hehe :P

hmm I do hope to see more of you soon back in game tought beodric I am mainly planing to get in a game end kin now, and i mainly raid and pvp with him anyway latley, but maybe on alts:)
Beodric

Previous

Return to LOTRO: The Lobby