Starting the Autumn Season, give your opinions.

OOC forum for LotRO specifics, news, tactics, and other goodies.

Re: Starting the Autumn Season, give your opinions.

Postby Beodric » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:09 am

1. where am i ? level 49 almost 50 , i am having good fun, questiong, doing instances collecting stuff and rping,well most of my rp and questing are done outside the kinship for the now ,and now since almost no one is on, it is even less, any way when there is its fun , should be having or bin having some more of jsut causal rp thoguht. nothing i like or dislike in practicular mostly all like
other then that , unlike most it seems i do have a lot of outside kinship friends and rp partners and i do have my alt in another kinship.

2.i love the thorn, the many games and other things, i love the company and kinship, but i do not see myself taking this break with you , maybe i will try the game in trail, but well i have to much fun and importent rp that i cant leave, be it with margo , with beodric as a whole and with my alt .

any way another thing i wanted to say, since bedric is my main, although i play both my chars usauly daily, and well,with all my love, i cant be alone all this time, usauly its only me or me and faradir, i find myself torn even when i want to play beodric or quest with him betwen wanting to be with my other alt becuse of the kin and friend and other fun, or wanting to play aloen with beodric, and so i decided to remove beodric for now from the kin, i am moving him to the red band of cardolan. i will put one other of my alts in the thorn so i can keep up with whats going on and know when you return, but since i am on the game somewhat around 8 hours daily, if not more, i find it really ahrd to be most or half this time alone.
Beodric

Re: Starting the Autumn Season, give your opinions.

Postby Haelewulf » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:49 am

Understandable, mate. Having said that... playing 8 hours a day reminds me of a conversation we had earlier. :) Might be worth another wee break, my friend!

Give my best to the Red Band... always hoped to RP a bit with them at some point, but I never really found the time or the excuse.

Enjoy, bro!
Haelewulf
Button-nosed sack of anvils

Previous

Return to LOTRO: The Lobby